Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic and the Secret Rings Sound ripping Help
#1
Information 
Hello to everyone, I'm new on this site.

Let's begin, I was extracting the sound files from the game Sonic and the Secret Rings with Wiiscruber, but I noticed the sounds are compressed in .dat files, and then, I was trying to find a program for open those .dat files, but, I didn't found anything, can somebody help me with this?
and then, I was thinking in a second option, and is desable the BGM from Dolphin emulator and record the sounds with another program, but, I don't know how to disable de BGM from Dolphin, if you know a way to disable de BGM, please tell me.

thanks for your attention.
(and then, sorry for my horrible english)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sonic and the Secret Rings Sound ripping Help - by Sonic361 - 11-02-2015, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)