Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Well, I planned to do a quick duel on YGOPro with someone. (Even though it's more of an application than a game, I guess?) But yeah, since the newest update, he crashes all the time. Great.

Decided to go back and play though Pokémon Black again. Felt it had by far the best storyline and I really enjoyed it when it first came out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by Drago - 11-02-2015, 01:33 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)