Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

HALLOWEEN ATTACK
#1
Hello everyone. Halloween is over now. Thanks for playing along and I hope I made fun things. Is thankful!

However let's spice up things. With a last thing. A game.

This last thing, I didn't finish in time. But since I am fair, I will let this go on until tomorrow evening!

[spoiler=Instructions]
1- Download game.
2- Play game.
3- Aim for highest score.
4- Win game.
5- Print screen password screen.
6- Send Print screen to yours truly.
7- You may send new password screen if you think you did better. Only one password permitted per person.
[/spoiler]

https://copy.com/HXGMAtfaPjulJQZr

OBS: be patient yes
Reply


Messages In This Thread
HALLOWEEN ATTACK - by Vlad Ⅲ - 11-01-2015, 06:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)