Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
[Image: RwNvxbt.png]
I got bored, and made this stupid doodle as a common response to the effed up fetish crap that plagues Deviantart and related sites.
There's a reason why to have safe mode turned on if you have a Pixiv account. Trust me.

While I'm here. here's some simple Gimp editing. Though, I think we might need a thread for our own Photoshopped images.
[Image: wtjColL.png]
[Image: T7tSaYG.png]
The title cards were one of the first errors in the show: Leonardo with pizza, and Michelangelo with katanas. So I swapped the colours around.
As a kid, and every other kid back then. This bugged the hell out of me, and the show was full of animation and voice errors to being with.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by Dolphman - 10-26-2015, 04:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)