Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I Need a Few Pointers
#7
Ah, my mistake. Photobucket generally isn't used here because of this, things like Imgur and Dropbox are usually better. In that case, when using Photobucket just make sure that you embed the full size version Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Need a Few Pointers - by Mother Kojiro - 10-24-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: I Need a Few Pointers - by OS-PRIME - 10-24-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: I Need a Few Pointers - by Mother Kojiro - 10-24-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: I Need a Few Pointers - by DarkGrievous7145 - 10-24-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I Need a Few Pointers - by puggsoy - 10-24-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: I Need a Few Pointers - by 11th - 10-25-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: I Need a Few Pointers - by puggsoy - 10-25-2015, 04:59 AM
RE: I Need a Few Pointers - by Mother Kojiro - 11-01-2015, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)