Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Ripping Project - GBA Castlevania
#7
10/23/15: Closed of Castlevania Circle of the Moon today... left behind two rips (Item Tags & Menu Assets). I think I've gotten sick of ripping from this, and it's time for me to move onto the second game. All the other sheets are up in the queue and will hopefully get accepted by Dazz or someone else soon... If anyone is interested in ripping the two remaining parts, feel free to download the .zip in the link below. It contains a cheat list and save states that I used to rip this game.
Save States & Cheat List

Stay tunedSmile

~Anex
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Ripping Project - GBA Castlevania - by Pingus! - 10-23-2015, 09:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)