Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yoshi's Wooly World Data
#7
(10-21-2015, 06:48 PM)larsenv Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 03:59 PM)lemurboy12 Wrote: http://aluigi.altervista.org/bms/kirby_epic_yarn.bms

Try this script, it worked on most files for me.

That's what I used...

(10-21-2015, 04:58 PM)supersmashball Wrote: Can someone PM me a link with all data?
I can't find anything.

The decrypted files are mostly in .bfres form if it helps.

It's like Kirby's Epic Yarn - most extracted files are in .brres form.

I kinda knew that...I just want a PM with a link to all files.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yoshi's Wooly World Data - by supersmashball - 10-20-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Yoshi's Wooly World Data - by Hiccup - 10-21-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Yoshi's Wooly World Data - by supersmashball - 10-21-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Yoshi's Wooly World Data - by lemurboy12 - 10-21-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Yoshi's Wooly World Data - by supersmashball - 10-21-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Yoshi's Wooly World Data - by larsenv - 10-21-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Yoshi's Wooly World Data - by supersmashball - 10-21-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Yoshi's Wooly World Data - by Hiccup - 10-22-2015, 06:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)