10-21-2015, 07:30 AM
Something's been bothering me about the player character for a while now, when I got that important piece of information I needed to do some research. So perhaps they're intentionally androgynous so that the player can easily put theirself in their shoes, however...
[spoiler]
I've searched high and low to see if Frisk is a unisex name, and I'm not finding anything that doesn't say it's a Boy's name. I really thought they were a tomboyish girl, considering some of the events in game, like the constant flirting with confirmed boys, dating Papyrus (not that boy's can't do this either, but...), and of course the dress and tutu (again, not that guy's can't wear these, but it's not THAT common). Unless they're trying to force Frisk to be a unisex name, I think that revelation ended up being the final nail in the coffin of this mystery...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
I've searched high and low to see if Frisk is a unisex name, and I'm not finding anything that doesn't say it's a Boy's name. I really thought they were a tomboyish girl, considering some of the events in game, like the constant flirting with confirmed boys, dating Papyrus (not that boy's can't do this either, but...), and of course the dress and tutu (again, not that guy's can't wear these, but it's not THAT common). Unless they're trying to force Frisk to be a unisex name, I think that revelation ended up being the final nail in the coffin of this mystery...
[/spoiler]

