Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread)
[Image: Screenshot_3.png]

This is slowly becoming less and less Wily Wars and more and more something of my own. Not to the point I'll bother reshading Mega Man or anything, though. I should reshade Light, still. And Roll definitely needs an entire re-do.

Anyways, credits to Valo too- he grabbed the Guts Man I had done and edited it to correct some stuff, I edited some stuff back, as a result it's probably the most polished of the bunch. I need to figure out how to make Oil Man's pose look decent, meanwhile. Wonder if I should give Cut Man and Ice Man entirely new poses, to fit with Elec Man and Guts Man being more based on The Power Fighters...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread) - by The KKM - 10-17-2015, 05:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)