Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Black boxes around Sims 2 characters.
#1
I found my Sims 2 Ultimate and installed it on my computer. I got the fix so that it can run max settings in a proper resolution, but for some reason the game is still giving me these strange black boxes related to shadows, even when I have them turned off. Any ideas?

I know its related to shadows because this articles recommended changing the settings of them (which didn't work for me.)
http://simsvip.com/2014/07/20/the-sims-2...k-squares/

I also tried a suggestion in the comments that supposedly works that said

"
Search for "boolProp simShadows true" (using ctrl+F), and change "true" to "false". This will eliminate black squares, and all other shadows will still be activated Smile
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Black boxes around Sims 2 characters. - by psychospacecow - 10-17-2015, 04:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)