Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
#52
(10-10-2015, 08:38 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Looks OK to me, including the delays is also a good idea. You may want to use the dividers option to make the frame sizes clearer, but it's not necessary (anybody who knows what they're doing should be able to figure it out like this anyway).

However, with this particular sprite, are the "atk" frames correct? The bow seems to be rotating randomly, there might be a problem there.

(Also, I'll look into the other issues you mentioned above.)

EDIT: Oh crud, I know why. I forgot to mention it, but my rotation method only supports multiples of 90, since that's the easiest way Sick I was hoping there wouldn't be any sprites that use intermediate angles, but looks like I'll have to make it support any angle. That's also what caused the issue with those swords in the one you mentioned earlier.
Yup, the angle issue shows up here and there, doesn't seem too common though.
Another example: https://db.tt/kjvpzUWY

Haven't gone through everything yet, simply marking folders when I encounter issues.
Angle/Effect "Smudge" are the only ones so far though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by MrAlbion - 10-10-2015, 09:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)