Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Puggstream
#4
(10-10-2015, 10:15 AM)Arcrom Wrote: What is your main intend in the streams? Arena runs, ranked, tavern or a mix like you did in the video?

Literally just whatever I feel like playing. This will often be a mix; ranked for quests/trying to get higher, brawls for fun/weekly pack, and arena for fun/rewards. As I said, it's literally just me playing games as I usually do, just the only thing I plan to consistently stream is Hearthstone (for recording, and because it's actually fairly fun to watch).

(10-10-2015, 01:51 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: Yo Puggsoy, we should get a few games going up on stream when the new brawl comes out. If we pool our viewers, we might hit a second digit.

I won't be able to exactly when the brawl comes out, I'll be busy with assignments. Once the weekend rolls over though I'll be relatively free so then we can.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Puggstream - by puggsoy - 10-10-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Puggstream - by Arcrom - 10-10-2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Puggstream - by psychospacecow - 10-10-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Puggstream - by puggsoy - 10-10-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Puggstream - by Arcrom - 10-18-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Puggstream - by puggsoy - 10-18-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Puggstream - by puggsoy - 10-20-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Puggstream - by Arcrom - 10-21-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Puggstream - by puggsoy - 11-14-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Puggstream - by psychospacecow - 11-14-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Puggstream - by puggsoy - 11-14-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Puggstream - by puggsoy - 11-18-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Puggstream - by Arcrom - 11-18-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Puggstream - by puggsoy - 11-18-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Puggstream - by psychospacecow - 11-18-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Puggstream - by psychospacecow - 11-18-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Puggstream - by puggsoy - 11-18-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: Puggstream - by Arcrom - 11-20-2015, 01:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)