Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Middens/Gingiva Ripping Project (Complete)
#5
I have to fight low motivation levels and lack of free time to make progress lately, it seems...
You're not the only one here to do it, either...

Yeah, that sometimes happens...
There are some games I like the sequels/prequels a lot better.
It's probably a fairly common issue, too...
Seeing as the developer's skills and/or resources tend to improve, and/or the target platform's computational or graphics capabilities increase, the sequels have that opportunity to be surpass the originals. (Unless you're a certain developer responsible for Candy Crush Saga and it's spin-offs... of ALL the mobile games devs, I am probably most disgusted with them.)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Middens/Gingiva Ripping Project - by DarkGrievous7145 - 10-09-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Middens/Gingiva Ripping Project - by Ton - 10-13-2015, 01:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)