Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
How long has it been since Star Fox Adventures came out...? Fourteen years?

*rubs eyes*

I finally beat MuscleFoot and breezed through the game from that point on..

Although to be fair I haven't given the game a shake since about 2006, so...

(I had a lot of fun playing it over the past two weeks though, so I'm glad I came back to it.)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by Kriven - 10-09-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)