10-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Good news, I figured out why I couldn't log on, I had cookies set to "All form current website only" instead of "websites I visit".
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Can't seem to log on.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Can't seem to log on. - by Superjustinbros - 10-08-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Can't seem to log on. - by Petie - 10-08-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Can't seem to log on. - by Superjustinbros - 10-08-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Can't seem to log on. - by Petie - 10-08-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Can't seem to log on. - by Superjustinbros - 10-08-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Can't seem to log on. - by Petie - 10-08-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Can't seem to log on. - by Superjustinbros - 10-08-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Can't seem to log on. - by Petie - 10-08-2015, 08:15 PM
|