10-07-2015, 11:58 PM
I love this game so much... I THINK I'm pretty far, and I just had a lot of trouble with a boss.
[spoiler=Spoilers about boss and location]
I just fought Undyne, and after dying a bunch I was stuck in a loop at the end with 2 health left, dodging her for like half an hour or so, until I realized the game wanted me to Flee that battle (I'm sparing all my opponents). I just got to Hotland, and I just finished the cooking show.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spoilers about boss and location]
I just fought Undyne, and after dying a bunch I was stuck in a loop at the end with 2 health left, dodging her for like half an hour or so, until I realized the game wanted me to Flee that battle (I'm sparing all my opponents). I just got to Hotland, and I just finished the cooking show.
[/spoiler]
