Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

cave story 2
#2
You can't make an 'Official' game of someone else's IP. I am afraid that because of this, you won't be able to kickstart it.

I am really confused about the project too, the wording is messy. I don't get how clothing would influence on difficulty
Reply


Messages In This Thread
cave story 2 - by phinto - 10-07-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: cave story 2 - by Gors - 10-07-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: cave story 2 - by phinto - 10-07-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: cave story 2 - by Gors - 10-07-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: cave story 2 - by phinto - 10-07-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: cave story 2 - by Gors - 10-08-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: cave story 2 - by recme - 10-08-2015, 12:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)