Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

An issue with transparency
#13
(10-06-2015, 02:11 AM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: the specific answer i found btw suggests loading the files in adobe director, and setting the external bitmap editor to adobe fireworks, which apparently DOES intercept the alpha channel, and then one by one launching the external editor. (and ofc, since extraction is the goal, saving them) i can't really test this, however...

You don't have Fireworks? I do, but I don't have Director (for some stupid reason it wasn't part of CS3s Master Suite).

I could probably help you get a copy of Fireworks, but I wouldn't be able to until the weekend.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
An issue with transparency - by DarkGrievous7145 - 10-03-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: An issue with transparency - by Hiccup - 10-04-2015, 05:22 AM
RE: An issue with transparency - by Skyla Doragono - 10-06-2015, 04:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)