Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

An issue with transparency
#6
(10-04-2015, 05:22 AM)Hiccup Wrote: Hmm. I wonder if it would be possible to dump the graphics from the memory. That way they would have already been modified by the software? (Of course, this may not be possible with shockwave)

in theory, yes...except i simply have NO idea what i'm dealing with...
It'd be more feasible to reverse-engineer the stupid file format.
And that in itself is a massive undertaking!

(10-04-2015, 02:15 PM)Skyla Doragono Wrote: Erm... well, it may be possible using a professional version of Adobe Flash? idk, I've never tried to use it personally (it's the one part of my copy of the master collection I don't use).

shockwave preceded flash.
And flash is pretty laggy and unstable (yet flash player isn't... /: ), so running director AND Flash would be suicide
I did some digging and I might be able to use Fireworks...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
An issue with transparency - by DarkGrievous7145 - 10-03-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: An issue with transparency - by Hiccup - 10-04-2015, 05:22 AM
RE: An issue with transparency - by DarkGrievous7145 - 10-04-2015, 03:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)