Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(10-03-2015, 09:57 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Cliffhanger? If I may ask...

[spoiler]How did it end for you?[/spoiler]

Also I realized a while back I said I'd post my characters to give yours a boost, and I just realized I haven't updated them to reflect my current stats. X_X My bad.

[spoiler] I intentionally blew up the water crystal. Airy turned into a giant larval abomination. She kills everyone. The angel that was really Agnes the entire time revives your team. You go to the great chasm where Airy is now nesting. It has turned into a literal hell hole. You fight your way down there. You kill her. You kill her bigger form. She bitches about all of the characters throughout the fight, completely explains how the worlds are connected, and how she's only a messenger for the real world destroyer Ouroboros, and that we wouldn't hold a finger to him. Then, we kill her in totality, get in the grandship, talk to the sage and vampire, and all hop back to the third world which is apparently just fine and not destroyed, and the game ends with Agnes becoming the angel. [/spoiler]

Also, don't worry about it. I didn't really get the assistance by characters anyway. I just used the 4 ai ones through the entire game.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by psychospacecow - 10-03-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)