Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
The roster without DLC is already equal on both platforms and so is every DLC fighter so far, but whatever Sakurai says is never set in stone (Pac Man, Villager).
Sure, I doubt Ice Climbers will happen and I don't really care personally since I think Duck Hunt is the superior NES rep, but I wouldn't say it's impossible just because Sakurai said so.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by NICKtendo DS - 10-02-2015, 03:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)