Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Are you interested in this project?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I have interest in Mashed Up.
88.89%
8 88.89%
No, It's not my kind of game.
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mashed Up [2D Platformer-Involving Potatoes!]
#20
(09-20-2015, 08:02 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 06:35 PM)Gors Wrote: I suggest enemies being tomatoes, and the NPCs being all sorts of vegetables.

As in "PoTAYto, poTAHto. ToMAYto, toMAHto"?

this NEEDS to be an ingame quest.

"I'm telling this guy, it's poTAYto! But he keeps telling me it's toMAHto!!"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mashed Up - by Kosheh - 08-31-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Mashed Up - by Mat(Nerah) - 08-31-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Mashed Up [2D Platformer-Involving Potatoes!] - by Kosheh - 09-26-2015, 08:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)