Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script
#5
(09-22-2015, 09:47 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: You can open these ARC/BIN files in BrawlBox, and SZS Modifier, to extract the contents

Well, what I mean is, I don't have the time to extract these singularly.
It's a painstaking progress. Ouch!
I just want a script for BMS to extract multiple of these at once.
That's what I need. Question Block


Messages In This Thread
ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by supersmashball - 09-22-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by Struggleton! - 09-22-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by supersmashball - 09-22-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by Struggleton! - 09-22-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by supersmashball - 09-22-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by TGE - 09-23-2015, 07:01 AM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by supersmashball - 09-23-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by Struggleton! - 09-23-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by supersmashball - 09-23-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by larsenv - 09-26-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: ARC (Wii) QuickBMS Script - by Struggleton! - 09-26-2015, 09:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)