Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Um... Kinda Confused
#9
(01-11-2009, 09:37 PM)Krade Wrote: I understand what's going on. Whoops.

I'll go and reset rep for everyone who reregistered, sorry for the hassle.

No, I'm not the same person...
Please read my signature, it might help you understand better...


Messages In This Thread
Um... Kinda Confused - by DaSpirit - 01-11-2009, 02:26 PM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by Vipershark - 01-11-2009, 02:28 PM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by DaSpirit - 01-11-2009, 02:30 PM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by Previous - 01-11-2009, 02:43 PM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by Diddy - 01-11-2009, 02:49 PM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by Dazz - 01-11-2009, 02:55 PM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by DaSpirit - 01-11-2009, 07:18 PM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by K.D. - 01-11-2009, 09:37 PM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by DaSpirit - 01-12-2009, 08:05 AM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by K.D. - 01-12-2009, 08:49 AM
RE: Um... Kinda Confused - by K.D. - 01-13-2009, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)