Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread
#9
I wasn't aware of this thread's existence.

I guess I could post a few FTMs. Nearly all of them require HertzDevil's 0CC-Famitracker fork unless otherwise noted. Just some things which I did that I am proud of. (Mostly covers except for "Tides of Adversity, "ocean.ftm")

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x8h26g4z5ppha...n.ftm?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8w6mt45ej6c8e...r.ftm?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhnfyrnkhn0x2r...v.ftm?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kk4nvev00exd7i...D.ftm?dl=1

PM me if you want a link to my entire FT Dropbox folder. There are things in there I'd rather not be public.

Also, keep modules for any programs which fail to emulate the chips that they claim to include out of this thread. (i.e. Deflemask)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by Gors - 07-06-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Gors's [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by Lexou Duck - 07-06-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Gors's [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by Gors - 07-06-2015, 09:05 AM
RE: TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by lu9 - 07-08-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by Gors - 07-08-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by lu9 - 07-08-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by Quirby64 - 07-08-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by lu9 - 07-08-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by Threxx - 09-21-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: TVGR [FAMITRACKER] Thread - by MC Jimmy - 09-23-2015, 10:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)