Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Politics and Culture.
#4
I highly support Obama over other candidates. The only thing I actually don't care for about him, is he wants to cut funds from NASA - For use in education. Thats alright, I'd just rather if the funds came from elsewhere. People undermine NASA's importance far too much.

Clinton has clear trust issues, and this shows in her policies, and McCain.. I just can't say I agree with him. He's much too conversative for my tastes and I would honestly be very dissapoined if he were elected. I could deal with Clinton, but I personally support Obama.


Messages In This Thread
Politics and Culture. - by Don - 05-21-2008, 10:07 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Maxpphire - 05-21-2008, 10:43 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by JoshR691 - 05-21-2008, 11:08 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by PrettyNier - 05-22-2008, 01:31 AM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Anakin0993 - 05-24-2008, 06:37 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by mors ontologica - 05-27-2008, 01:45 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Broojo02 - 05-28-2008, 12:29 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Alex - 05-28-2008, 09:35 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by mors ontologica - 05-29-2008, 06:28 AM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Mewthriii - 05-30-2008, 09:06 AM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Pigyman - 05-30-2008, 05:58 PM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by consoleplayer64 - 04-06-2011, 01:35 AM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by PrettyNier - 04-06-2011, 01:37 AM
RE: Politics and Culture. - by Alpha Six - 04-06-2011, 02:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)