Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
The big thing about this is ... we already have an awful lot of transforming Mario stages.

We have Mushroom Kingdom U for the Wii U and the Paper Mario stage for 3DS that literally transform. And then we have stages like Delfino Plaza, 3D Land, and both of the new Mario Kart stages that functionally transform the terrain by moving you from location to location. While I admit I prefer the aesthetics of this new one better than some of the ones we already got, I'm just not that excited about adding yet another one to the roster.

Of course it goes without saying that I'll end up buying it anyways so it's all really a moot point.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Jermungandr - 09-15-2015, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)