(09-12-2015, 07:01 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: You're missing a 0 in the second part of the ID. Added to OP and gave the stage a try. I barely made it, thanks to the hits I could take at the end.
[spoiler=Course spoiler]That No-Mushroom area though.
The spring disappears if it's off screen, but luckily the jump was still possible.[/spoiler]
Oops, my bad there =P. I'll add it to the initial post.
[spoiler=Course spoiler]Quite honestly, I noticed this when I was testing the course.
If I hadn't placed the brick to where it was now, then my original design would have had it a block higher thus making it impossible for small mario to get up there. So it was either moving it to that position or making a frustrating part where people would have to start the level over if they screwed up.
On another note: If you want an extra challenge, beat the course as Dr. Mario.[/spoiler]
Also, I got to admit this is the most fun I've had with a mario game for quite some time.
Trying to beat some of the other player's courses out there are just absolutely brutal.

