Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I got Runbow so I have something for parties when we get bored of Smash Bros. It's great fun, though I get spikes every now and then. I've read that saving it on the Wii U's internal memory fixes the problem, but I still hope they fix it.
The best thing about it is that I can play as a character I like, Shovel Knight, against a character my friend likes, Gunvolt. That's what got me over the fence.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by NICKtendo DS - 09-07-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)