Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mr. S. Flommington's art collection
#1
It has been way too long since I had a thread where I showcase my sprite rips. So I want to start this thread with something big.

Alexandria from Castle In The Darkness is devided into two stages. This is the second half. You might wonder where the first part is.
Every screen in the game is 480x320 pixels, so the full sheet should be divisible in 480x320 rooms. However, it turns out I somehow missed 4 rows of pixels in Alexandria 1. Right now the sheet is 9596x2240 while it should be 9600x2240. This is why Alexandria 1 is not up yet. Before I noticed the issue I began work on Agros Forest. I just found where the pixels are missing. I'm fixing and submitting it now.

Agros Forest
Agros Forest
Alexandria 1
Alexandria 1
Alexandria 2
Alexandria 2
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mr. S. Flommington's art collection - by SuperFlomm - 09-06-2015, 05:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)