Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping 3DS models without Gateway
#2
(09-04-2015, 10:20 AM)Leafia_Barrett Wrote: My 3DS is already past firmware version 9.2, so I can't use Gateway to generate an xorpad for EncryptedRomFS.bin (as described in this thread). What do I do? Can this be done using Ironhax or Tubehax? Am I just out of luck?

Yep. Because Tubehax and Ironhax have no kernel access, they don't have the ability to create xorpads. You'll just have to look in the dark internet and hope you get a xorpad and a rom without also getting a virus, or just buy another 3DS.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping 3DS models without Gateway - by nobody231 - 09-04-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Ripping 3DS models without Gateway - by TGE - 09-07-2015, 03:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)