Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-31-2015, 10:42 AM)Fool in the Sky of Diamonds Wrote:

I should consider getting a capture card at some point.

why does the giants punch send you into free fall mode why the fuck sakurai explain yourself.

I don't know  if you main Donkey Kong or not, but a few helpful hints: DK's back air comes out really fast and has some great knockback. You also might wanna grab more, DK surprisingly doesn't have the longest reach but he can follow up up throws with his up air.

I recently started playing the Dong, spikes for days.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Ark Kuvis - 09-01-2015, 11:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)