Considering that I'm mostly doing all the work for this and a friend of mine suggested this, I may as well file a request like this one.
[spoiler='Just in case you guys aren't super aware of what I'm up to, I plan to make an animated fan series based on the Paper Mario games. The spoiler contains a basic animation test for the Mario puppet I developed and a link to my progress topic.']
Click here to go to the topic.
[/spoiler]
Even though I can do practically everything myself for the first short, I wouldn't mind some help on it and I'll honestly need at least one or two other guys to give me more assistance as this project goes on. While I'm up for almost anything you guys might offer to the project, I'm just looking for voice actors and maybe some writers to possibly revise the first script I wrote for the short.
[spoiler='Just in case you guys aren't super aware of what I'm up to, I plan to make an animated fan series based on the Paper Mario games. The spoiler contains a basic animation test for the Mario puppet I developed and a link to my progress topic.']
Click here to go to the topic.
[/spoiler]
Even though I can do practically everything myself for the first short, I wouldn't mind some help on it and I'll honestly need at least one or two other guys to give me more assistance as this project goes on. While I'm up for almost anything you guys might offer to the project, I'm just looking for voice actors and maybe some writers to possibly revise the first script I wrote for the short.


