Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lunar 2, Monsters and Bosses
#1
I have this project in mind, i did the harder of all wich is Flame Fang. it was Really hard because it is originally transparent.
The arent all finished but i will finish them and its moves too.
Maybe anyone can help me, and the final note. I use this for my game made with Rpg Maker, but i want to share this anyway.
I know that the enemies tilesets are already in Spriters, but it is better if we have them all assembled.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lunar 2, Monsters and Bosses - by Mortifier777 - 08-16-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Lunar 2, Monsters and Bosses - by Davy Jones - 08-19-2015, 02:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)