Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Struggle's Struggling Struggleton Gallery
(08-13-2015, 08:30 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: ...That's not what I had in mind, and after seeing how the models you just submitted were rigged...

Yeah, don't do that. If you apply the "Skin" modifier that way, 3DS Max will auto-rig the models, and the results aren't pretty. Sorry to say, but I'm gonna work on re-ripping those models with the correct rigging. Sick

Thanks RTB... I had added ThatTrueStruggle since as buddy and gave rep to him since he managed to upload king dugong (Or wathever that red clawed mutated pacman/like creature is called)... and I shall keep that +1 and the buddy... I like people who managed to help me getting some difficult to find models.
of course... being gentle isn't the only way to help or get helped... I'm waiting to get a 4/8GB SD card to start my first attempts at getting the model files from 3DS games... I was about to quit since I got a 2DS unable to connect to Wi-Fi, but after I had replaced it for a Nintendo 3DS with 9.0 Sysnand... I was able to acomplish it, and I have the updated RX-tools on 9.9 emunand. Smile

Just with a 2GB card I cannot decrypt any 3DS game.

Anyway... I will gladly wait for you to get the models from Hyrule Warriors... Smile
Specially because I am interested on those rigged models so badly. Cute
King Dugong and maybe a few other creatures even... I normally focus on pawed/clawed/hooved creatures... there's a very few models there, but are interesting models indeed. Cute

Thank you very much RTB... you're indeed one of the most awesome ppl I have ever met. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by eureka - 11-13-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by eureka - 11-14-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by eureka - 11-14-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by Mystie - 11-14-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by Kold-Virus - 11-16-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by Mystie - 12-10-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by Kold-Virus - 12-10-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - by TGE - 05-02-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - by TGE - 05-10-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - by TGE - 05-19-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: ThatTrueStruggle's Model Repository [Hyrule Warriors!] - by Farlavor - 08-14-2015, 05:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)