Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Castlevania: Seal of the Curse (Simon's Quest Remake)
#6
I had asked him via PM before - I believe it's a more detailed Wai Wai World 2 style. The Simon sprite is going to be revisted later as I continue, but the style will be kept intact. *Edit: Smithy did not make the Simon sprite!* Of course, he will be made bigger and taller than he currently is. His sprite currently is a slightly recolored and edited version of the original Wai Wai World 2 sprite. He's only 32 pixels tall, making him comically shorter than most of the NPCs. I want to bump that up to 48 pixels. I'm not the best spriter however, so I'm saving most graphical revisions for later.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania: Seal of the Curse (Simon's Quest Remake) - by ronny14 - 08-10-2015, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)