08-05-2015, 12:20 AM
The overall design looks real cool from my perspective psychospacecow. I'm already thinking of design variations!
[Spoiler]
You're probably thinking, "design variations wtf??". Well see, whenever I see drawings that peak my interest, my mind begins to break down the drawings and figure out what made it so interesting. Then I take note of that and switch the designs up a bit in my head and see if it would be as interesting. If it does, then begin to doodle to see if I can make something new that's similar to what originally interested me. It's my was of exercising my creativity I guess.
Sorry if that was confusing, I was trying to explain a sub-conscience reaction so...
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler]
You're probably thinking, "design variations wtf??". Well see, whenever I see drawings that peak my interest, my mind begins to break down the drawings and figure out what made it so interesting. Then I take note of that and switch the designs up a bit in my head and see if it would be as interesting. If it does, then begin to doodle to see if I can make something new that's similar to what originally interested me. It's my was of exercising my creativity I guess.
Sorry if that was confusing, I was trying to explain a sub-conscience reaction so...
[/spoiler]
