Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping Arcade Games? (JJBA;HoTF)
#1
Hey TSR, it's been a while.

I was wondering what are the traditional methods of ripping from arcade games. More specifically CPS-3 games.

I usually use Kawaks for all my arcade ripping needs but since it's a CPS-3 game, it won't run it. I'm using Final Burn Alpha to run the game (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage of the Future) but it keeps crashing. 

I found the debug menu in the game so ripping the animations should be a matter of disabling layers but I have no idea how to do that in FBA or even MAME for that matter.

Most guides online are not very helpful so any help would be awesome.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping Arcade Games? (JJBA;HoTF) - by canasniimehugh - 08-04-2015, 11:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)