Well hello again its nice to meet you.
[Spoiler=TRANSLATION]
After googling a bit I found a somewhat sufficient answer for #1... 1. (Yes I know I'm wrong)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...pider.html
And he was bit 19 times so YAY I GET #2 RIGHT!
For #3... Well. I guess because venom that enters that artery pretty much has a free ticket to get to the rest of the body quicker than if it entered from the arm. Of course, I'm just making an inference and don't know much about the circulatory system to back up my ideas but at least I tried right?
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=TRANSLATION]
After googling a bit I found a somewhat sufficient answer for #1... 1. (Yes I know I'm wrong)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...pider.html
And he was bit 19 times so YAY I GET #2 RIGHT!
For #3... Well. I guess because venom that enters that artery pretty much has a free ticket to get to the rest of the body quicker than if it entered from the arm. Of course, I'm just making an inference and don't know much about the circulatory system to back up my ideas but at least I tried right?
[/spoiler]
