Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Ripping Project
#1
I've been working on this since Ploaj provided a program to make ripping and converting the frames from this game easier to deal with.  So far, I've only managed to get some of Adachi's stuff done totally not because of character bias or anything.  Adachi himself has already been ripped before by someone else, but these are my own.  I think I can provide other pallet rips (or the pallets themselves?  I need to poke around Photoshop some) eventually.  I'll have his glasses up soon as well.

[Image: adachimagatsu.png]


Adachi
Base Pallet

Magatsu Izanagi
Base Pallet

I've never uploaded anything new to this website before, but I'll see what I can do when I have more to share.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Ripping Project - by Skyla Doragono - 08-01-2015, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)