Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
My 3DS circle pad is already decapitated and now I can't play multiplayer, because the update file size is too big for my tiny ass SD card.
I barely touch the 3DS anymore, so no big deal at the moment. I did buy the DLC for both versions, because it's a waste to buy it seperately. I gave the 3DS code to my friend who only has the 3DS version. That's how nice I am. Greatest person in the world, that's me, nya.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by NICKtendo DS - 08-01-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)