Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
#35
(07-31-2015, 07:04 AM)MayBeePah Wrote: So here are the characters : https://db.tt/fo89x5VL
             and the Weapons : https://db.tt/yuDMt3fD

Again, if anyone wants to, they can upload them to the models section of this site Smile

Thanks MayBeePah... I've been worried today, because I've been going to the shop to get an used nintendo 2DS with a Sysnand between 4.1-9.2 and even after I finally got one (7.1), I found out that it was unable to connect to Wi-Fi... even I sent a PM to RTB anouncing my retirement from the 3DS Model ripping of Toriko Gourmet Monsters and other games, due to the difficulty on getting a suitable and cheap 2DS/3DS that supports Gateway/RxTools...  Cry

Honestly, I have zero knowledge of C/C++, and no one can rip a model by himself if even don't know the basics of C to even make a QuickBMS script, and neither knows how to understand compressions by just looking at the bytes on a HEX editor. and even if I know a bit of both... if the files I will try to rip are just like J Star Victory VS format... I'd rather say goodbye to the models from Toriko Gourmet Monsters... no matter how beautiful does the models looks like. (It will be the same *censored* situation as happened to both Sadaharu Models on Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu and J Star Victory VS)
The only thing I can do... is ripping the RAW files, and upload them here. so RTB, TGE and others try to decompress them and get the models... of course, they will get the credit instead of me... becuz I want to do it anonymously. besides I must compensate for the rage moments I had until today and I prefer doing this way, rather than having the credit for just a thing that has no merit, just getting the raw files is the only thing I can do. Tongue

So, until I get the 2DS/3DS that finally works with Gateway 3DS and can connect to the Wi-Fi... I quit temporarily... my apologies for not being able to keep the promise I had made several months ago, guys...  Cry


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 07-31-2015, 12:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)