Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official VG Resource Sponsor, Loot Crate!
#1
Hey everyone,

Figure I should make an announcement here as I just put live the first update regarding our sponsor, Loot Crate. Each month Loot Crate sends out a box of cool goodies to subscribers, and I know that a lot of people already use them so they don't need a full introduction here. You can see my first unboxing video here:


Each month I'll be posting an update in a video format featuring the latest Loot Crate being unboxed. I may expand on the format some more, and welcome any feedback you might have around the video. 

To sign up for Loot Crate and get a 10% discount and help support the site, check out http://www.lootcrate.com/vgresource and use promo code "spriters".

Some things of note: I'll likely have a better recording setup next time as I simply used an awful spotlight on my ceiling for lighting. I will also likely take pictures of each thing to give more detail on what they look like.

All the best!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official VG Resource Sponsor, Loot Crate! - by Dazz - 07-31-2015, 08:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)