It's been a while, but I've tried to fix up Snivy's legs by making them more slim and also fix Snivy's blinking, like ya'll said.
Now here's some more animations.
![[Image: Snivy_Here_X2.gif]](http://s30.postimg.org/c6y0x2chp/Snivy_Here_X2.gif)
[spoiler=Snivy's sheet so far]
![[Image: Sheet_Wipped.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/yuda37s1t/Sheet_Wipped.png)
[/spoiler]
Also, since I hadn't been able to get on online for a while, I started making another sheet.
This time with Mario in Sonic 1/CD(-ish) style!
![[Image: Mario_CD.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/crd1zr5q5/Mario_CD.png)
![[Image: Super_Mario.gif]](http://s30.postimg.org/ywx5q1vp9/Super_Mario.gif)
[spoiler=Mario's Sheet so far]
![[Image: Main_Sheet.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/459sf5tq9/Main_Sheet.png)
I based the coloring on Mario's from Super Smash Bros for 3DS; I think it fits well with Sonic CD's style.
[/spoiler]
Now here's some more animations.
![[Image: Snivy_Here_X2.gif]](http://s30.postimg.org/c6y0x2chp/Snivy_Here_X2.gif)
[spoiler=Snivy's sheet so far]
![[Image: Sheet_Wipped.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/yuda37s1t/Sheet_Wipped.png)
[/spoiler]
Also, since I hadn't been able to get on online for a while, I started making another sheet.
This time with Mario in Sonic 1/CD(-ish) style!
![[Image: Mario_CD.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/crd1zr5q5/Mario_CD.png)
![[Image: Super_Mario.gif]](http://s30.postimg.org/ywx5q1vp9/Super_Mario.gif)
[spoiler=Mario's Sheet so far]
![[Image: Main_Sheet.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/459sf5tq9/Main_Sheet.png)
I based the coloring on Mario's from Super Smash Bros for 3DS; I think it fits well with Sonic CD's style.
[/spoiler]

