Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-25-2015, 10:14 PM)Keychain Wrote: I think Megaman and Pac-Man are future staples alongside Sonic. Unlike Konami, Nintendo seems to have close ties with Capcom and Namco.

Something I wonder though. Will Smash 4 DLC characters be DLC characters for the next game, or can we expect DLC characters to be in the roster by default? Will be interesting to see.

It would be interesting if they kept the DLC in the next roster, but I doubt it'll happen. Maybe Mewtwo might stay in the base roster of Sma5h, but Shulk will end up being DLC. Maybe Sma5h will end up taking the Street Fighter 5 way of DLC. There are a lot of variables here. Maybe they will offer up Dark Pit as DLC, and he'll have a completely overhauled moveset, who knows?

And while I agree that Pac-Man and Mega Man totes should be future staples (along with Ryu, man wasn't THAT guy a great surprise?) we don't know how to predict the future. Which is why I totes feel like they are the first guys in the running for cuts.

(but seriously guys we're speculating way too far ahead in the future here)

I started using more Mario and Donkey Kong online. I actually mained Mario in Brawl/PM, but switched to Yoshi during Sm4sh. However, him and Donkey Kong are surprisingly fun to use, the latter might not be that great but I definitely have fun using his meteor smashes and his side b.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Ark Kuvis - 07-26-2015, 01:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)