Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Can someone test my MK8 Koopaling exports? =3
#1
Shocked 
Hey there =3

I had some issues with my first export which I couldn't reproduce, so I just re-exported the DAE out of Blender.

It would be great if someone can test it first before I spam up the moderator and validation section with it again (sorry @Peardian Cry ).
Suddenly, there were issues with the model being placed somewhere completely else than the skeleton, and that the eyes were still floating around weirdly (even though I fixed that manually before...).

Volunteers, please check this zip file of Iggy Koopa:

I test files mostly only with Blender and 3ds Max, it would be interesting to see buggy (or successful) results in other programs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can someone test my MK8 Koopaling exports? =3 - by Ray Koopa - 07-25-2015, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)