Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

General Wii U BFLIM Thread
#16
Will do. I just got very excited for my new ripping techniques that
I didn't realize, not everyone HAS to help. It's optional, like what we all do.
For example, you chose to make programs for converting stuff.
And, yes, that IS a lame excuse. I'm..I'm, not sure where I was going with it. Embarassed
HELP IS OPTIONAL. YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO HELP. Yet, that was already known. Blank

Now I just feel like a pathetic idiot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by supersmashball - 07-22-2015, 08:15 AM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by Dazz - 07-22-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by larsenv - 07-22-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by Dazz - 07-22-2015, 08:47 AM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by Ploaj - 07-22-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by Struggleton! - 07-23-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by Dazz - 07-24-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by Shade - 07-24-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by supersmashball - 07-24-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: General Wii U BFLIM Thread - by larsenv - 07-25-2015, 09:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)