Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Honestly, people keep bringing up Black Shadow as a second F-Zero rep, but honestly Goroh or bust. While all the F-Zero racers are cool and unique and comic booky, Black Shadow's general design is kind of lame and basic. Really doesn't loan itself to any kind of moveset, especially not Ganondorf's.

Plus, while I guess he's technically the "bad guy" in F-Zero, he's not really a notable villain. In F-Zero X he was just one of the 30 racers. In GX, Black Shadow wasn't even the main villain, that was Deathborn. And while he was the main villain in the GP Legend anime, I'm pretty sure Captain Falcon was a supporting character in that thing.

F-Zero's a cool franchise and all, but honestly I don't think it deserves two fighters, especially with how literally dead the franchise is these days. If it did get another character, I'd probably put my money on one of the original 4 racers, like Goroh. But as it stands, Goroh's an Assist Trophy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Ark Kuvis - 07-23-2015, 02:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)