Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ash's Animations
#2
I really like the animation itself, it's got plenty of personality, and the only thing odd is how the girl's stomach kinda changes shape during it. I can see what you were going for, but the change is a bit sudden. I also don't really think the broken selout is doing the sprites any favors, so cleaning it up would probably make the sprite look more appealing.

Overall, I like the colourful style you've got, keep it up!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ash's Animations - by -Ash- - 07-21-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Ash's Animations - by Paladin - 07-22-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Ash's Animations - by -Ash- - 07-22-2015, 09:05 AM
RE: Ash's Animations - by Gors - 07-22-2015, 03:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)