Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I am back!
#5
(07-21-2015, 02:44 PM)Kosheh Wrote: Yeah, but its purpose includes "I'm leaving for a little while"/"I have returned" posts.

Also this topic might be relevant to your interests if you're thinking about changing your username to "Miles the Creator"
(not gonna lie, it sounds pretty good)
Thanks for linking up this topic here! ;D
When I ever leave/return I will post on that thread next time.. :o
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I am back! - by MilesTheCreator - 07-21-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: I am back! - by E-Man - 07-21-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: I am back! - by MilesTheCreator - 07-21-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: I am back! - by Kosheh - 07-21-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I am back! - by MilesTheCreator - 07-22-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: I am back! - by Kosheh - 07-22-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: I am back! - by Gors - 07-22-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: I am back! - by Kosheh - 07-22-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: I am back! - by Vipershark - 07-22-2015, 03:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)